The Johnston, S.C., Peach Blossom Festival is now accepting applications for those who sell arts and crafts and for food vendors for the 38th Festival, which will be held May 7, 2022.
Those interested in having a crafter’s space at this year’s Festival should contact Donna Livingston.
Food vendors should contact Noah Peterson.
Each year, the Town goes all out with the Festival to remind citizens about the peach industry and to open its arms to visitors.
The popular Festival is also taking applications for individuals, organizations, or businesses interested in being a part of the event.
Applications and expressions of interest are now being accepted in the following areas. Contact information for these coordinators is located on our Peach Blossom Festival page.
- Entertainment: Gaye Holmes, (803) 275-4234
- Parade: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345
- Food Concessions: Noah Peterson, (803) 480-0135
- Arts and Crafts: Donna Livingston, (803) 275-7002
- Corporate Sponsorships: Dean Campbell, (803) 275-3635
- Program Book Ads: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345
The Johnston Development Corporation, a non-profit volunteer organization, sponsors the Festival. The Corporation works to aid the community in areas such as economic development, education, recreation, historic preservation, tourism, scientific and cultural opportunities, and the continued promotion of Johnston.