The Johnston, S.C., Peach Blossom Festival wants you!
Entertainment has been a big part of the 36 years of the
The Festival wants to feature talented people, local and not-so local, as part of the day-long entertainment in the 36th annual event, held in downtown Johnston on May 4, 2019.
Entertainers who think they have what it takes to be a part of this year’s Festival should contact Gaye Holmes.
The Festival is now taking applications for individuals, organizations
Those interested in participating in the parade should contact Parade Chairman Roger Lamb, (803) 480-2690, 505 Roland Ave., Johnston, SC 29832.
Applications and expressions of interest are also now being accepted in the following areas:
- Entertainment: Gaye Holmes, (803) 275-4234
- Parade: Roger Lamb, (803) 480-2690, 505 Roland Ave., Johnston, SC 29832
- Rides: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832
- Food Concessions: Noah Peterson, (803) 480-0135, P.O. Box 282, Johnston, SC 29832
- Arts and Crafts: Donna Livingston, (803) 275-7002, P.O. Box 311, Johnston, SC 29832
- Corporate Sponsorships: Dean Campbell, (803) 275-3635, 802 Ouzts St., Johnston, SC 29832
- Pageant: Applications can be obtained from Gina Logue, 1129 Hwy. 378 East, Edgefield SC, 29824, 637-5383; or for more information contact Janice Cleveland, (803) 334-2507
- Program Book Ads: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832
The Johnston Development Corporation, a non-profit volunteer organization, sponsors the Festival. The Corporation works to aid the community in areas such as economic development, education, recreation, historic preservation, tourism, scientific and cultural opportunities, and continued promotion of Johnston.
To learn more about the Festival or the Johnston Development Corporation, visit the website at https://johnstondevelopmentcorp.org/.