Parade Entries, Entertainers Wanted for the Johnston Peach Blossom Festival
Entertainment has been a big part of the 34 years of the Festival and now is your chance to be a part of the historic Festival.
The Festival wants to feature talented people, local and not-so-local, as part of the day-long entertainment in the 34th annual event, held in downtown Johnston on May 6, 2017.
Entertainers who think they have what it takes to be a part of this year’s Festival should contact Tonya King, (803) 480-0427, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Festival is now taking applications for individuals, organizations, and businesses interested in being a part of the Festival’s parade.
Those interested in participating in the parade should contact Parade Chairman Roger Lamb, (803) 480-2690, 505 Roland Ave., Johnston, SC 29832.
Applications and expressions of interest are now being accepted in the following areas:
- Entertainment: Tonya King, (803) 480-0427
- Parade: Roger Lamb, (803) 480-2690, 505 Roland Ave., Johnston, SC 29832
- Rides: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832
- Food Concessions: Noah Peterson, (803) 480-0135, P.O. Box 282, Johnston, SC 29832
- Arts and Crafts: Donna Livingston, (803) 275-7002, P.O. Box 311, Johnston, SC 29832
- Corporate Sponsorships: Dean Campbell, (803) 275-3635, 802 Ouzts St., Johnston, SC 29832
- Pageant: Applications can be obtained from Gin Logue, 1129 Hwy. 378 East, Edgefield SC, 29824, 637-5383; or for more information contact Janice Cleveland, (803) 334-2507
- Program Book Ads: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832
The Johnston Development Corporation, a non-profit volunteer organization, sponsors the Festival. The Corporation works to aid the community in areas such as economic development, education, recreation, historic preservation, tourism, scientific and cultural opportunities, and continued promotion of Johnston.