Great Sponsors Support the Johnston Peach Blossom Festival
The sponsors of the Johnston, S.C., Peach Blossom Festival, which will be held May 6, 2017, make it possible to keep the Festival free or low-cost for patrons. In addition, it helps raise additional money that can be used to reinvest in the Johnston area.
The Johnston Peach Blossom Festival Corporate Sponsors are Edgefield County Hospital, First Citizens Bank, IGA, J.W. Yonce and Sons, NAPA of Johnston/Edgefield, SCE&G, Northland Communications, and National Wild Turkey Federation.
This year’s Johnston Peach Blossom Festival Entertainment Sponsors are Dr. Hugh Morgan Family Practice, Jim Satcher Motors, and Titan Farms.
Last year, thousands of patrons descended on Johnston to enjoy the day set aside to honor the peach industry, which has been so important in the development of the area. Each year, the Town goes all out with the Festival to remind citizens about the peach industry and to open its arms to visitors.
The popular Festival is also taking applications for individuals, organizations or businesses interested in being a part of event.
Applications and expressions of interest are now being accepted in the following areas:
- Entertainment: Tonya King, (803) 480-0427
- Parade: Roger Lamb, (803) 480-2690, 505 Roland Ave., Johnston, SC 29832
- Rides: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832
- Food Concessions: Noah Peterson, (803) 480-0135, P.O. Box 282, Johnston, SC 29832
- Arts and Crafts: Donna Livingston, (803) 275-7002, P.O. Box 311, Johnston, SC 29832
- Corporate Sponsorships: Dean Campbell, (803) 275-3635, 802 Ouzts St., Johnston, SC 29832
- Pageant: Applications can be obtained from Gin Logue, 1129 Hwy. 378 East, Edgefield SC, 29824, 637-5383; or for more information contact Janice Cleveland, (803) 334-2507
- Program Book Ads: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832
The Johnston Development Corporation, a non-profit volunteer organization, sponsors the Festival. The Corporation works to aid the community in areas such as economic development, education, recreation, historic preservation, tourism, scientific and cultural opportunities, and continued promotion of Johnston.